1. By using and/or visiting any section of the footgame.com.ng website that we own (the “Website”) and/or registering on the Website, you agree to be bound by
(i) these Terms and Conditions;
(iii) our Cookies Policy and
(iv) the applicable Rules to our gaming products, and are deemed to have accepted and understood all the Terms. Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all telephone gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device (as if references to your use of the Website were references to your use of our telephone betting and/or mobile devices betting facilities).
2. Where you play any game, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time. The Rules can be found under the Help tab of the applicable section of the Website, or more specifically at:
(a) the Rules for Sportsbook products are available by clicking here;
(b) the Rules for Casino products are available by clicking here;
(c) the Rules for Poker products are available by clicking here;
(d) the Rules for Games products are available by clicking here;
(e) the Rules for Vegas products are available by clicking here; and
(f) the Rules for Bingo products are available by clicking here.
3. Where reference is made to “Footgame”, “we”, "our" or “us” in relation to:
(a) Sports products - refers to Sports content Generally;
(b) Food products - refers to Food content Generally;
(c) Entertainment Products - refers to Entertainment content generally.
4. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
5. Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services ofFootgame and/or any registered customer of Footgame.
6. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries. You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that online game is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
7. Footgame is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, Footgame is committed to supporting responsible web gaming. For further details. Although Footgame will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gaming policies, Footgame does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Footgame is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of Footgame’s reasonable control.
1.1 All applicants must be over 18 years of age and of legal capacity register with Footgame. Footgame reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. Footgame takes its responsibilities in respect of under age.
1.2 All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. Where this is not the case, we reserve the right to suspend the account and treat any game played as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such as void). Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should Contact Us.
1.3 Footgame may confirm a customer’s address by posting an address verification letter to the customer. Enclosures may include a rule book, leaflet and telebet card. All correspondence will be discreet and the envelope will not display any reference to Footgame. When such correspondence is initiated, all offers and withdrawal requests may remain pending until the address has been confirmed as correct.
1.4 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.5 Customers may open only one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account. Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website. If you require any assistance, please Contact Us.
2. Account Details
2.1 Footgame allows all its customers to choose their own Username/Password combination for their account and also a 6 digit Passcode for accessing Footgame. Customers must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all game played on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.2 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your Username, Password and/or Passcode you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please Contact Us.
3. Personal Details
3.1 We will comply with applicable data protection laws in respect of the personal information you supply to us.
4. Suspension and Closure
4.1 If you want to close your account, please Contact Us. Any negative balance on your account will fall immediately due and payable to Footgame, and your account will not be closed until the relevant amount owed to Footgame is paid in full.
4.2 Footgame reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, Footgame shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
(a) you become bankrupt;
(b) Footgame considers that you have used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
(c) Footgame considers that you have used the Website in an unfair manner, have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of Footgame or any of its customers or if your account is being used for the benefit of a third party;
(d) Footgame is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court;
(e) Footgame considers that any of the events referred to in (a) to (c) above may have occurred or are likely to occur
4.3 If Footgame closes or suspends your account for any of the reasons referred to in (a) to (e) above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by Footgame (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold Footgame harmless on demand for such Claims. In the circumstances referred to in (a) to (e) above, Footgame shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any winnings or bonus payments).